Incipio Atlas case reviews?

dkbllb

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm afraid that I've never seen the larger 30 pin, but the opening port on the Lifeproof is just big enough for the smaller one to fit.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to stop into Best Buy on my way home this afternoon. Hopefully they have a demo that I can look at - I'll just take my cable in with me. I just hate returning anything there.

bwhardy

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to stop into Best Buy on my way home this afternoon. Hopefully they have a demo that I can look at - I'll just take my cable in with me. I just hate returning anything there.

So far the only cable I found to fit my case has been the Apple cable. You will need a really thin headphone or AUX cable if you plan on using it with out the adaptor as well

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So far the only cable I found to fit my case has been the Apple cable. You will need a really thin headphone or AUX cable if you plan on using it with out the adaptor as well

Do you know if the Lightning to 30 pin adapter works? It's only SLIGHTLY larger than the stock Lightning to USB.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
See if you can tell from this. I just got one today and love the life proof way better than the 4S one. View attachment 30402

Thanks, man... I just did a little measuring/testing and it looks like the Lightning to 30 pin will fit (it's ever so slightly larger)... I'm not really worried about my car charger - worst case scenario, I snag the Apple lightning cable I keep in my desk...

Did you buy your case in a store or from the Lifeproof website? I'd really like something other than black. The gray looks good - I'm kind of torn on the blue/cyan and lime (I can't tell online if they look girly or not). I wish they made the Fre in regular blue, orange and green.

Sorry, no

No problem! Thanks for all of your help!

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The Verizon brand iphone 5 car charger is shaped exactly like the port at the bottom of the atlas case FYI. Go figure lol

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I got mine at best buy they have all the colors at my location. I actually have the tan looking one. Military like in there website. I also like to look at them in store. I was looking at the turquoise also and my kids made fun of me saying it was girly lol.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have to say, i just bought one tonight, and i really like it, its got less bulk then the armor, which i bought and doesnt feel as cheap with the crappy screen protector as the lifeproof, which ive had 4 and returned them all and they still havent got it right

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Well I stopped into Best Buy on Monday and picked up a Lifeproof case. Threw it on Monday night and was instantly in love. By yesterday, the screen protector had crazy pillows of air I couldn't get out (making it nearly impossible to type on) and I some how acquired the "oil spill." So glad I bought it at Best Buy!! The Atlas looks nice but I've heard a lot of complaints about the speaker sounding like a kazoo. I picked up a new Incase Meta tonight and love it (I threw one of my old, beat up, favorite cases out when I got the Lifeproof - I wasn't planning on taking it back).

maliu

May 6, 2013
Visit site
If you like the Lifeproof and the only issue is the screen, use it for awhile. The screen will flatten with use. The slicks are up to you to decide. There are tricks to reduce them, but it's a problem with anything besides a glass protector.

kaitlin652

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I purchased the case almost a week ago. I love the tempered glass but one huge down fall is the sound quality! It is terrible! Extremely muffled, I have the lifeproof for the 5 as well and have the same results, I am not sure if I will keep this case or not

Jorge Davalos

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I just got my ATLAS a week ago and the screen works perfect, good quality of images, looks like the real iphone screen. When I called my brother the audio didn?t work well. I couldn?t hear him well, kinda pitched. We made a comparison between the lifeproof (the one he has) and the atlas (my new case) and Atlas could win if the audio works well. The view of the screen is better than lifeproof and the case looks incredible too, the colors match, but the sound characteristics take him down LOTS of points. I?m sending my atlas back and see if they can help me with a new improved one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1