I'm coming in

Photon4glover

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
So I have had android since it first was released.. Have had 10-15 devices And always wanted iPhone however Sprint never got it so I got used to Android. However I switched to Att this January and picked up and iPhone 5, and honestly I used to slam iPhone however I fell in love! I had a 4 before and it was meh.. However my 5 was plagued with many problems, for example poor signal and my WiFi/Bluetooth chip went out and had to have phone replaced! So I switched back to a note 2 after getting a replacement iPhone and it didn't feel the same... Despite that huge 3100mah battery I had about the same battery as my iPhone 5 did! And i finally saw my perfect Android for what it was.. The brink of smooth. It couldn't compare to fluidity of the iPhone! I noticed every slight lag! So I switched to iPhone 5 again, and began missing android and got a nexus 4.. long story short I ordered a 4s instead of 5 because I had to many problems with 5 and I'm awaiting the 5s! :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry you had problems with the iPhone 5. The 4s is a great device too. I'm going to take a look at the 5s later this year. Enjoy your 4s for now!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I suppose it's just the luck of the draw so to speak. Some people ( A Minority) get bad iPhones as well as other devices. Sorry you had such bad luck but we wish you well in whatever device you are using. At least you are in this forum and should also link to Android Central. That way you can keep up on both forums. Take care and hope to see you back here soon.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I got my 4 and love it! Far better reception! Also a few people I work are having problems with 5 as is my family! So not sure

I don't know what to say. I suppose I should be grateful that my iPhone 5 has exceeded my expectations and everything works as it did with my 4S.

Photon4glover

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Signal, battery, wifi Bluetooth chip died, screen went to nothing but lines, and two I know were really laggy. Which all that really surprised me!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855