idea for app

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
To any developer or future developer of apps,

I have a really cool idea for an app. The idea spawned from a conversation I was having with my wife about making a collage of every major thing that has happened in the year our newborn was born (2011). It would be great if you could enter in a birth year and be given options of news clippings/ front pagers, etc. from that year so you could pick and choose and create a collage of all significant events from that year for future memories. Anybody think that is a good idea?

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I am not a developer so not quite sure what you mean by the interface, but what I was thinking is the ability to add scrapbook type pages, customize the themes for each page, add news clippings and other parafanilia from that year, and even take photos from your cam to add or insert from your library. When done you can save to PDF, print, and share with Facebook. The finished product would come out looking something like a photobook.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Great idea for a app ... You should consider contracting a development studio and bringing that app to life, sounds like you might have a winner.

amitginni

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Before contacting a development studio such as ours, I suggest you look for competing products first. It is always easier if we have reference and know the minimum quality out there.