iCloud email...

Barnowl

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks, newbie here. My Icloud email seems to be working fine, with one exception. Both my wife and I have Icloud acconts and we share callendars, but unfortunately whenever I update either of the shared calenders my wife gets an email telling her that I have done so, whichis starting to annoy her. I have tried everything I can think of to turn them off, but no luck so far. Any suggestions?

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks, newbie here. My Icloud email seems to be working fine, with one exception. Both my wife and I have Icloud acconts and we share callendars, but unfortunately whenever I update either of the shared calenders my wife gets an email telling her that I have done so, whichis starting to annoy her. I have tried everything I can think of to turn them off, but no luck so far. Any suggestions?

I got the same exact issue, I looked on the iCloud website but can't find an option to disable them, I event tried looking not he iPhone and in the osx preferences panel but nothing

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
iCloud email seems to be working better finally. It's not as good as gmail, but I can't stand gmail ads.

I would like to completely switch over to icloud (calendar, contacts) once I feel email is more stable.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

JNMEATON#IM

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I have been looking forward to iCloud for a very long time. I have an iPad 2, iPad 1 and a BB. My BB email is spot on. It's the main reason for not buying an iPhone yet. Now iCloud offers me the dedicated email service so I don't have to use Gmail or Yahoo. So far iCloud's email has been great but I will be watching for some of the concerns in this thread. Thx for the info guys.

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Also, if iCloud would support your own domain email like Google apps does, I would completely switch over to iCloud.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I paid for MobileMe and switched that same one to iCloud. I haven't had any of these issues the last two years.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!