i want to be Banned.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Found this thread and it reminds me of the days of on-line communities like Prodigy where you got Banned for the smallest infractions and if your a known violator the chat police as we called them would follow you around and monitor you. We had ways around that but I still had most of my Profiles suspended at one time or another being a member of the Insult Regs was an honor back then.
null_zps49316433.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Found this thread and it reminds me of the days of on-line communities like Prodigy where you got Banned for the smallest infractions and if your a known violator the chat police as we called them would follow you around and monitor you. We had ways around that but I still had most of my Profiles suspended at one time or another being a member of the Insult Regs was an honor back then.
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv163/kataran1/null_zps49316433.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5

Nice certificate. I'd hang it on the fridge

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
He's gone for a lengthy respite. He and the admins will discuss the possibility of a return at a later date.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't wish ill will on anyone no matter what the situation but I am shocked at how many people are shocked that he got his wish and a lengthy ban when he asked for it and if you read the majority of his posts and this is being non judgemental but simply stating truth and nothing more.