I love it when my watch reminds me to Breathe... NOT!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I am insanely busy at work and have been trying to get set up with two separate universities ' purchasing departments ALL DAY LONG. I can't seem to talk to a human being, and I keep getting automatic emails. I was just about at the end of my rope when I felt my watch buzz. I looked down and it was reminding me to BREATHE!

Like, who has time for that. And then I realized that was exactly what I needed to do. Arggggghhhhhh!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hahaha…That breathe reminder was on time for you. I’ve long disabled that feature on my Watch.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Hehe I used to try to keep up with my breathe reminders but they popped up at times when I couldn’t fully focus on it so I ended up disabling it.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
If Apple really wanted to make my life better, my watch would notify at 5pm that it is the cocktail hour!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
If Apple wanted to make approximately 34.2 million Americans—just over 1 in 10—lives better, then continue working on and push through FDA testing for blood glucose monitoring and make these diabetics lives a little more easier.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
That notification seemed right on time for you I had mine turned off for almost 2 years, then I tried using it again & the buzzing on my wrist just made me angry I keep my phones in DND 24/7 & now my watch is the same. I’m so much calmer

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That notification seemed right on time for you I had mine turned off for almost 2 years, then I tried using it again & the buzzing on my wrist just made me angry I keep my phones in DND 24/7 & now my watch is the same. I’m so much calmer

Calm is good

xraiderv1

Mar 10, 2020
Visit site
the only time I want a vibration on my wrist is 9am when I need to heave my lazy backside out of bed first thing..the watch is SURPRISINGLY effective at rousing the dead(tone used, is bright eyed) and feeling like one has two fingers tapping insistently on your wrist works VERY well.

that said..the breath reminder? FIRST thing I turned off. when I'm fully relaxed, my natural respiration rate is such the watch actually cannot detect it..so having this notification go off repeatedly in the span of 10 minutes...got old in approximately...you guessed it. 10 minutes.

.....and now I have that song good vibrations stuck in my head...god duckit... -facepalms-

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
TBH, I turned off the breathe, stand, daily coaching, and all those other nonsense notifications. I get enough notifications from emails and texts and I don't need excess pointless notifications cluttering the already-cluttered notifications.

xraiderv1

Mar 10, 2020
Visit site
the only notifications I wanna see are emails, texts, calls, fb messages and my banking app, and because I use my watch to track this..my heart. anything else is under the heading of 'if its not critical..turn it OFF'

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl