I’m coming back to iPhone because of iOS 14.5

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
That’s it, guys, the header says everything. After almost three years in the Android world with a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, I just ordered a brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max for myself. I must say that decision is causing some anxiety over me, though. I’m fully integrated with Samsung way of doing things, I really like and use DeX a lot, I still think Android widgets are years ahead of iOS ones but… I always found myself enjoying using iPhones, plus the iOS 14.5 “no tracking” feature seems to be a huge advance for me. My wife have an iPhone 12 Mini, and it’s amazing to see that question appearing every single time a new app tries to collect her data.

So, guys: please accept me back!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
That’s it, guys, the header says everything. After almost three years in the Android world with a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, I just ordered a brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max for myself. I must say that decision is causing some anxiety over me, though. I’m fully integrated with Samsung way of doing things, I really like and use DeX a lot, I still think Android widgets are years ahead of iOS ones but… I always found myself enjoying using iPhones, plus the iOS 14.5 “no tracking” feature seems to be a huge advance for me. My wife have an iPhone 12 Mini, and it’s amazing to see that question appearing every single time a new app tries to collect her data.

So, guys: please accept me back!

Welcome back! It's great to see you again!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
giphy.gif

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I agree, the no tracking thing (which I have turned off for everything) is also why I deleted Facebook and Instagram off my Android. Welcome back to iOS!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost