How to back up my iphone sms,photos and videos to computer

bflywing

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to get my SMS,contacts and pictures on my iPhone to be put either onto my computer or onto iTunes and I don't know how to do this.
Any help or advice would be greatly received.
Thanks in advance.

omgabunny

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
When you plug in your iphone to your computer with itunes open it should automatically back it up. If not, once plugged on right click your iphone on the left section of itunes and click on back-up. This should automatically backup those items for you.

Lindagu

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I have also experienced this situation but thanks to iPhone backup software, I get back my iPhone data in just few clicks.iPhone Tool Kits is an idea solution for backuping iPhone content. This profesional iPhone backup tool can help you back up iPhone SMS,contacts, call list, songs, videos, books, photos and so on to computer or iTunes.
Good luck

TMMD

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
when you plug you iphone back up to you itunes itll back it up completly your pics your contacts your messages etc. it wont erase it because itll back it up first..You may loose music though im not sure if it backs that up or not i cant remember that partBesides i share you a article about How To backup all iphone files To Iphone 4?which can help you backup all iPhone contacts and contact photos from iPhone to your computer and keep them safe on the computer. Hopefully this works for all of you like it just worked for me!

Cucusoft iPhone Backup Tool Kits is designed to back up all files from iPhone to computer, including SMS messages&contacts,games,Call list,songs, videos, books, photos and so on.

iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer is designed to back up all files from iPhone to Mac, including SMS messages&contacts,Call list,games,songs, videos, books, photos and so on.

Backup iphone SMS messages and contact to computer(Mac) in :

URL= www#mustsoftware#com

(Note:Please instend of # by . and copy the URL in your browser)

FrDakota

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
You don't say if you have a Mac or a PC.

For Mac I'll suggest PhoneView by ecamm that works great.

For PC it seems TouchCopy by wideanglesoftware is great, but I haven't tested it yet.

They all have a demo software so you can figure if it serves you.

AppleSmart

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
You don't say if you have a Mac or a PC.

For Mac I'll suggest PhoneView by ecamm that works great.

For PC it seems TouchCopy by wideanglesoftware is great, but I haven't tested it yet.

They all have a demo software so you can figure if it serves you.

I 2nd this. It brings such ease of mind knowing I have a back up of SMS.

hansvn

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I have a question - I know that I can back up my iphone SMS to my computer via using iTunes ios backup. However, will that also back up my iphone mms photos and videos? I saw that these files are not saved to the Camera Roll once received which makes me believe they are not backed up at all - am I correct?

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
According to this apple article, MMS and iMessage photos and videos are backed up with the iOS backup: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4946
You can also back up iphone text messages along with attachments such as photos, contact files, videos, etc from your iphone using third party tools such as copytrans contacts:
http://www.copytrans.net/support/backup-iphone-sms-text-messages/

varsochalles

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
iOS Transfer program is one of the most amazing and must-have software to backup your iPhone files. It is available for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. You can also simply use it to backup SMS, Contacts and Medias between iPhone and PC/Mac.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanD