How long have you had iOS 5?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
since beta 1. i left during beta 2 and realized that even a jailbroken 4.3.1 (at the time for me) was boring, and came back

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Actually I left at 5.0 beta 2 because of the iPad 2 jailbreak. I wanted to try that out so I downgraded successfully to 4.3.3. So basically I am a long iOS 5 user.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Since beta 1. Been pretty solid all along. It had a few glitches, which were to be expected in the beta process.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Beta 1 as surprsingly stable for me, but most of the games I had wouldn't play sound during the actual game. Beta 2 was 100% successful during my trip to NYC camera wise - but had facetime disabled. I did have an issue where safari would clear it's cache routinely. That was fixed in beta 3, but beta 3 - 5 (for me) had issues where apps would crash upon launch, but would run after second launch.

Overall it was just small things here and there, plus one bug that still exists in the GM. It's a small one and a force quit fixes it for the next launch. By far, beta 5 was the best for me battery wise. They did take away a cool keyboard disappearing animation in a mid beta, so I guess that was just a bug. Still looked cool.

Now the GM. I am bit surprised about the build number. All throughout the beta it was 9A5xxxx. Now they took away the 5, making the build number smaller than the betas. Oh well.

What was the question???

Last edited:

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Beta 1 as well.

The biggest problem I had with the betas, and I don't remember which number it was, was a bug that disabled the ability to have any devices find/connect to my personal hotspot from the iPhone 4. Then some issues with the music player, but all in all a very solid set of betas. OTA updates are great as well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB