How did I keep unlimited data on both lines on Verizon

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm quoting what I was told via Verizon salesman when I purchased the iPad 3. He basically said there's no contract sign with us on apple products due to us selling full retail. That's where my info came from, that was my first apple purchase ever so I'm sorry if the info is not correct.

---------- Post Merged at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:24 PM ----------

I'm quoting what I was told via Verizon salesman when I purchased the iPad 3. He basically said there's no contract sign with us on apple products due to us selling full retail. That's where my info came from, that was my first apple purchase ever so I'm sorry if the info is not correct.

Yeah I think someone flat out didn't know what they were talking about or you misunderstood them but you certainly can get contract pricing for iPhones thru Verizon.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
iPads are not subsidized but the phones are. Apples and oranges. :)

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Ringfinger

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I got contract price BTW.

---------- Post Merged at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:42 AM ----------

I got contract price BTW.