How can i save data from iphone 11 stuck on recovery mode?

aleja29

Oct 27, 2020
Visit site
Hello,
I am having a problem with my iPhone 11 which is currently stuck on recovery mode. I went to the Apple Store and they advised me to restore it because for them this is a "point of no return". Before it got stuck it was giving me some problems with memory but as long as I could use it I didn't really mind to delete some photos. The fact is that I realize that I haven't done the back up so I am currently struggling to find a way to save my data. I tried with Dr.Fone in the repair option with no data loss but unfortunately is directing me to the advanced repair option with data loss. I have spent all yesterday tried to find an alternative application that can save data. Does anyone of you guys how I can solve it? Does anyone has had the same problem and managed to save data?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I am having a problem with my iPhone 11 which is currently stuck on recovery mode. I went to the Apple Store and they advised me to restore it because for them this is a "point of no return". Before it got stuck it was giving me some problems with memory but as long as I could use it I didn't really mind to delete some photos. The fact is that I realize that I haven't done the back up so I am currently struggling to find a way to save my data. I tried with Dr.Fone in the repair option with no data loss but unfortunately is directing me to the advanced repair option with data loss. I have spent all yesterday tried to find an alternative application that can save data. Does anyone of you guys how I can solve it? Does anyone has had the same problem and managed to save data?

Try exiting recovery mode. You can follow the instructions found via the following link.

https://www.lifewire.com/get-into-and-out-of-recovery-mode-2000261

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I just wanted to take a minute to welcome you to iMore. I hope you're able to figure out a solution to your system.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

Sorry about your Dilemma and I hope your are able to save your data

I use to back up to iTunes and then I came to the realization that Apple charges $2.99 a month for secure 200GB of cloud storage that meets my needs

I feel my data is worth more than what I pay.

Something to think about

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77