Hard to replace screen?

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a 2G i was given by a friend. I use it as an ipod touch but it has a cracked screen. Works fine but there is a screen protector on it that has been on for years. I am afraid to take it off for fear it is holding the screen together, but it is getting difficult to see thru. Not as sharp a picture as it could be due to worn screen protector.

How difficult is it to replace the screen?

WarrenRSV

Banned
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
It depends on your technical abilities. I would say it's quite easy. You can buy the full kit from eBay including all tools. There's plenty of tutorials on YouTube. I've changed a few but I used to be in the mobile business so have opened up many phones. Give it a go but maybe check the videos first to see if you think you can manage it. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, I had no problem replacing the entire screen assy on my Blackberry Storm, so I think I can handle it. Just have heard that it is super easy to screw up the 2G...

aqel

May 31, 2012
Visit site
??<a href="http://www.dmaastore.com/">geranamine in a supplement called Pump It</a>?? it is what I saw on internet when I was searching for anything else. I came to know that pump it is a hair product and available in powder form and very effective as well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77