First time iPhone user here. :)

mike770

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hello all.

I've been an android fan since my first android, the Motorola Droid. I have always admired the iPhone from afar but since I was with Verizon and at the time the iphone was an AT&T exclusive (I did not want to switch carriers) I was to go wanting.

I've had a plethora of android phones since. My last being the Note 3 and because of the Note series I just couldn't go down in screen size. Then to my delight the iPhone 6 plus was announced and I was now due for an upgrade. I am now the proud owner of an iPhone 6 plus. I have to say that the grass is definitely greener on the other side. This thing is so smooth. Everything is cohesive, which is great. I will miss the customization of Android but I'll be fine. :)

Mike.

Last edited:

naimmkassim

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I have both note 4 and ip6+..and i keep on go forward and backward switching between this 2 phone..still could not figure out which is the best..😆

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

anon(6038817)

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Welcome home! I recently made the switch to iPhone from BB10 and couldn't be more pleased with my decision. I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums.

We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here