First Impressions Of 11 Pro

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
Apple hasn’t provided a sim ejector for quite some time here in the states, maybe around the iPhone 4. You can use a paperclip and it will work.

If not, your local carrier should get you sorted.

Thanks to @Ed7789 I managed to find the sim ejector tool. Let there be 4G lol. Just saved myself a trip to the local Telstra store lol

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Nice first impression post and what do you mean you don't have a Sim ejector toll, shame on you...LOL

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Apple hasn’t provided a sim ejector for quite some time here in the states, maybe around the iPhone 4. You can use a paperclip and it will work.

Check again, they have been including them the past few years. Its in paperwork thing under the paper clips.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Nice write up - thanks! Can’t wait to start mine up this afternoon when I get back from work .

By any chance are you on iOS 13.1 beta? Is it compatible with the 11 pro?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

I had one with my 6s+ but maybe because it was the unlocked one. I think if you order it with a sim for a carrier it doesn't come with one because they just put the SIM in it already.

mamutarka

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
mine was at 18%, and I put it on charge, in like 20-30mins it went to 87%

is something broken or this thing fast charger is ridiculusly fast, they said 50% in 30mins :D

Last edited:

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
It seems to charge the phone faster than the iPad charger charged my iPhone XS Max

It should, the iPad charger (assuming the standard 12W not the new 18W Pro USB C ones) is not fast charge capable, just able to supply more power than the 5W. So they would charger "faster" but not "fastcharge fast".

KrisYYC

Sep 23, 2017
Visit site
Still setting mine up but first impressions after unboxing are very good. I'm really glad I went with the midnight green and the textured glass feels nicer than the glossy back of the XS.

I'm having trouble setting it up using the set up from old iphone feature. Keeps failing and I've had to reset it twice now. I'm going to set it up manually then restore from a backup on my PC.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Still setting mine up but first impressions after unboxing are very good. I'm really glad I went with the midnight green and the textured glass feels nicer than the glossy back of the XS.

I'm having trouble setting it up using the set up from old iphone feature. Keeps failing and I've had to reset it twice now. I'm going to set it up manually then restore from a backup on my PC.

I've always wanted to try the setup from old phone or even from iCloud restore but even with all the iCloud changes I think a secure backup restore is still the only way to get all the passwords and health data etc. restored right?

KrisYYC

Sep 23, 2017
Visit site
I've always wanted to try the setup from old phone or even from iCloud restore but even with all the iCloud changes I think a secure backup restore is still the only way to get all the passwords and health data etc. restored right?

That I'm not sure but I'll let you know once my restore is finished.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77