First Impressions Of 11 Pro

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Setup my 11 pro last night. Love the midnight green colour. No chance to test the camera features in detail yet.
One disappointing thing with iOS 13 is lack of 3D Touch. Even though it’s haptic touch now I don’t get shortcuts like directly messaging to my latest contact by long pressing message icon. Now I only get shortcut for new message, not to the people I frequently text like iOS 12.

I get a box that pops up with the last three people I texted with, new message and rearrange icons when I long press.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I liked 3D Touch and was actually pretty excited when it joined the party but I didn’t really use it as much as I thought I would except for the keyboard trackpad. I won’t miss it too much.

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday I picked up my iPhone 11 Pro in Midnight Green 256 at my carrier’s store by surprise as when I called my carrier they told me they were out of stock. This is the earliest I’ve had the new iPhone so it’s pretty exciting to get the exact model I wanted without compromise. I am moving from the XR which I found too big for my preference. This is truly the best form factor in a phone imo.
I’m really impressed with the speed as it’s noticeable faster than my XR. I’m really enjoying the midnight green as I find this to be the most attractive iPhone I’ve ever owned- next to my black iPhone 7.

I haven’t had a chance to really test the camera out yet but the reviews make it look impressive.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Yesterday I picked up my iPhone 11 Pro in Midnight Green 256 at my carrier’s store by surprise as when I called my carrier they told me they were out of stock. This is the earliest I’ve had the new iPhone so it’s pretty exciting to get the exact model I wanted without compromise. I am moving from the XR which I found too big for my preference. This is truly the best form factor in a phone imo.
I’m really impressed with the speed as it’s noticeable faster than my XR. I’m really enjoying the midnight green as I find this to be the most attractive iPhone I’ve ever owned- next to my black iPhone 7.

I haven’t had a chance to really test the camera out yet but the reviews make it look impressive.

Good to know, i used a XR for most of this year and sold it a month ago, been using a SE since, hopefully have my 11 pro tomorrow.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Here is my opinion of the iPhone 11 Pro. This thing is stupid fast!!! I had an iPhone 7 Plus before and though iOS 13 ran decently on it, it runs even better and faster on the iPhone 11 Pro.

I do have one complaint though, I think it unlocks via FaceID far faster than I would like. I can just look at the screen and it's immediately unlocked. What if I don't want it unlocked for I was just glancing at the screen?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Here is my opinion of the iPhone 11 Pro. This thing is stupid fast!!! I had an iPhone 7 Plus before and though iOS 13 ran decently on it, it runs even better and faster on the iPhone 11 Pro.

I do have one complaint though, I think it unlocks via FaceID far faster than I would like. I can just look at the screen and it's immediately unlocked. What if I don't want it unlocked for I was just glancing at the screen?

eh? it won't open unless you swipe up

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Mine arrived, glad i didn't get the max this is hefty enough coming from a SE for the last month lol. I did have a XR for 7 months before it and a Xs max.

Perfect size for me
Screen looks great
Very fast
Great speakers
Camera seems excellent, good to have portrait and 2 x zoom back
Call quality good
Apple leather case fits like a glove, seems better than when i had one for X

Other than its just another iPhone.

Not sure i am a fan of the look of the matt back, i have the SG and doesn't smudge as bad as the XS, i use a case anyway so doesn't matter.

Do i think they are worth $2kAUD 256gb here? probably not but at least its a tax write off for me and my only business phone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77