FACEBOOK problem!

alicepattinson

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Guys, do you get notifications on your FB app? Coz I really dont get notifications at all, I dont get banners / alerts :( So frustating. All apps are okay, only fb. I dont know if this is only happening to me. Pls help

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
For the most part, they work for me. When they're not working it seems to me more of a Facebook issue more than the app itself. I'd say delete the app and re-install and hopefully that helps. Other than that, it's hit or miss with Facebook.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Guys, do you get notifications on your FB app? Coz I really dont get notifications at all, I dont get banners / alerts :( So frustating. All apps are okay, only fb. I dont know if this is only happening to me. Pls help

you do know that you have to turn ON notifications for every page now (Get Notifications)

works like a charm for me. in fact i had to turn some off because it gets a little overwhelming haha

alicepattinson

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
you do know that you have to turn ON notifications for every page now (Get Notifications)

works like a charm for me. in fact i had to turn some off because it gets a little overwhelming haha

This is already an old post hahaha. but I'll still reply. Oh yep that time I turned the notifications ON. that's so important to me. hahaha. I think I just didnt updated my apps on Appstore that's why it happened. But everything is working fine now :) Perfect!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
For what it's worth, the FB app just got an update... I didn't note what it was "fixing"... just updated it... :)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
​[h=4]What's New in Version 6.2[/h]• Add icons to status updates to show what you're feeling, reading, watching and more (English only)
• Easily change who can see something you've shared
• Start a new conversation with photos you receive in messages
• Bug fixe

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Haven't got them since I had my 4s no update has fixed it only notifications I get are when I'm tagged I get the actual notification but no sound or vib

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855