hurdleman48

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
she's probably a transgendered girl don't judge

Not judging, if that's what the deal is. Just a creepy looking dude in the photos

And one thing that I find funny, and I may be really off base here and jumping to conclusions, is that your very first post is right after "she" got banned and you both are from San Jose, CA. Maybe be a coincidence, and if I'm wrong, I apologize. Kinda of coincidental also that "she" commented about "humans" and your name is akin to a outer space reference.

I'm normally not one to be the noob that goes and starts some drama, but too much looks fishy to me.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
And one thing that I find funny, and I may be really off base here and jumping to conclusions, is that your very first post is right after "she" got banned and you both are from San Jose, CA. Maybe be a coincidence, and if I'm wrong, I apologize. Kinda of coincidental also that "she" commented about "humans" and your name is akin to a outer space reference.

I'm normally not one to be the noob that goes and starts some drama, but too much looks fishy to me.

Things that make you go "Hmmmm..." - this is one. :)

hurdleman48

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
oh my gosh I can't believe this poster thank God she was banned

she's probably a transgendered girl don't judge

I am actually her best friend and I think she has stopped taking her medication she is very it bipolar

So which is it? Happy for "her" to be gone; telling me not to judge cuz she MAY be a transgendered girl (which as "her" best friend there would no question that you would know the answer to that); or that you are "her" best friend and she is bipolar?

The problem with lying is that you have to keep the lie believable in order to pass it off as truth.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77