Does age matter when getting a rose gold phone?

I

iMore Question

I'm 55 and really like the rose gold phone but I don't want to look ridiculous. I've always had a black phone and I'm looking to put some color in my life.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
If you like it, why should it matter what other people think of you? I say if you want it, get it and be happy! Life is too short to worry what others think of you. I know this, i'm an actor; I put myself out there day after day and literally invite criticism into my life. If you let it get to you, you will never be happy.

When the gold 5S was released, I bought one and many of my friends ridiculed me. I cared so much, I went out and bought a gold MacBook cover and a gold Apple Watch Sport to match.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm 55 and really like the rose gold phone but I don't want to look ridiculous. I've always had a black phone and I'm looking to put some color in my life.

I personally don't give any care in the world what other people think lol. If I want a rose gold phone I'll buy it. I actually want a rose gold iPhone and probably will buy the 7 in rose gold should they release one.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I think that the rose gold iPhone is actually classy looking. It's not pink IMO. My father, who is older than you, has a gold 6s.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm in my 50's as well, but like Closingracer, I'm not one to care about what other people think in regard to what I like or want. The rose gold color on the iPhone looks great, in my opinion, but it's too "pink" for "my liking", but that's Just Me. If you like the rose gold colored iPhone, get it and then go about your business. I highly doubt in this day and age you'll look ridiculous with it.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy