Did you choose the pro or just the 12?

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Was going to get the pro max but I’ll grab the regular pro this year, the color? Not so sure about yet. Waiting for the first initial batches to go so I can get a less yellow screen.

Same. Initially I was going to get the max but decided on the pro. Kind of tired of the big phones. My eyes could probably use it but the difference isn’t much imo. Black 256 pro

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Same. Initially I was going to get the max but decided on the pro. Kind of tired of the big phones. My eyes could probably use it but the difference isn’t much imo. Black 256 pro

I’m just waiting, but I’m going to go the smart route for me this year and grab the regular pro. Just gotta wait for more non-carrier stock

joemontana57

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
Have you held both? Yes, it's a big difference in the hand.

No, I have not held both in the hand so I'll take your word for it.
I was only interested in the pro, and also I'm coming from a Samsung Galaxy s9 plus which is heavier than even the pro so the pro felt light to me.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I was going to the Verizon store last night with the intent on purchasing the blue 256GB iPhone 12. I happened to ask the salesperson if there were any 12 Pros in stock and they had one graphite 512GB 12 Pro in stock and it was the only 12 Pro they had. I quickly snatched it up and I couldn't be happier!

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Finally have it in hand. Best choice for me. I did notice it had a yellow tint to it. However I guess it warmed up or with it rebooting from installing beta fixed the issue. Love this phone much more than I thought coming from 11PM.

rustymini

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I chose the 12, coming from an 11 pro, mainly because of price, and I don't do all that fancy camera stuff. I really like it.......it's lighter, and does the same stuff as the others. No regrets........I have the Apple Upgrade Program so I get a new one every year. I'm paying less this year too!!!!!!

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I chose the 12, coming from an 11 pro, mainly because of price, and I don't do all that fancy camera stuff. I really like it.......it's lighter, and does the same stuff as the others. No regrets........I have the Apple Upgrade Program so I get a new one every year. I'm paying less this year too!!!!!!

Did you use the telephoto lens a lot on your 11 pro? I don't do the upgrade program so for me it didn't really make sense to spend money on a 12 now when my 11 pro does the same if not more than the 12.

I definitely think the 12 is the go to device this year though. What color?!

etad putta

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Data indicates almost as many people are buying the Pro as the standard 12, even Apple was surprised by this. I guess customers can see good value in both options. I agree!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB