Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox66

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
I would love to use the new iPad Pro on video shoots as a second monitor and also try out the 4K multi stream possiblities of iMove on the iPadPro.
Cheers

nici11

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
Bigger screen would be perfect for viewing documents particularly PDF'S which my kindle struggles to handle/screen is too small, ipad pro would really help with this.

leroy1981

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I would use this for school testing out the multitasking split screen and the pop out window for videos. This way I'm watching my movies while doing my school work while checking my email or texts. Thanks iMore for this oppurtunity. Hope I win this will be a great holiday gift.

ieaf02

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
Really want to use it for making music. Combination of apps like iMaschine, Audiobus, KORG, DM1 and multitasking on big screen will be powerfull tool.

edtechtim

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I really am excited to use it for work. I know it has a limitations, but the idea of having an finger print reader on my computer sounds great.

Macel

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
My plan is to use it for freelance work reconstructing dinosaurs & other extinct animals. The ability to open scientific pdfs, specimen photos, or web research while doing hi-res sketching in Split View is a real game changer. And I can do it all on a portable device on the train to my day job!

evanbtaylor

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
I would use iPad Pro with the Apple pencil to enjoy art with my 3-year old son. He likes to sit in my lap and we take turns, I sketch something that he wants, such as his favourite super hero, Spider-Man. Then he colours the sketch. Sometimes he wants to draw, which tends to be more abstract. We currently do this with my iPad Air first gen but my Adonit stylus is starting to get very flaky and probably won't last much longer.

Wouter Van Belle

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'll be using it for Youtube, NetFlix,.. but since I am a graphic designer/webdesigner, I hope to learn new ways to get creative. Awesome work Apple, even though Apple could have dropped OSX an that monster tablet, like Microsoft does with the Surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burningroad