Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kresethin_oh

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I can use the iPad Pro for myself but instead I will give it to my father. iPad Pro will be the best gift for my father who works hard every single day for us. When he was a teenager , he was not able to live the life of a normal teenager because he must work whole day selling breads in their neighborhood first even at a young age. Now that he is 40 , I want to give him this. The iPad Pro is absolutely the best gift for someone who works hard for the people he loves.

kresethin_oh

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I can use the iPad Pro for myself but instead I will give it to my father. iPad Pro will be the best gift for my father who works hard every single day for us. When he was a teenager , he was not able to live the life of a normal teenager because he must work whole day selling breads in their neighborhood first even at a young age. Now that he is 40 , I want to give him this. The iPad Pro is absolutely the best gift for someone who works hard for the people he loves.

gururaja

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I would use my first tablet for work and play and anything in between. The smart connector virtually turns the iPad pro into a full-blown workstation.

Ryan 94

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
International student studying in Australia and it is an EXTREME pain in the **** to bring my heavy old laptop to university everyday especially when needed for group assignments, with budget being an issue to me, I dont plan to upgrade my laptop anytime soon. If I am the lucky winner, I would use it mainly for University! It would mean so much to me! No more bulky chargers, no more loud noisy fan, and convenience 10/10!! =) *fingers crossing so tight* EVEN I AM NERVOUSLY EXCITED NOW!!!

Cplyons

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I work at a university where I need to be very portable and powerful in editing two documents side by side. I need but way cannot afford the iPad Pro!

Rick Wintheiser

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I am looking to change my entire workflow to mobile. My MB17" is just too much carry. I am going to hunker down and make a several month change to a full IOS world for daily use, keeping my OS X for those few times I need a specific application.

TheLegoman

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I think the large screen will be really good for multitasking and gaming. I'd like to see how well it can work for students as a laptop replacement.

farb12

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Still using an iPad2 and desperate need to upgrade. I know when I win it my son will highjack it to watch YouTube videos while gaming on his ps4.

TitanPilot

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Without a question -- this will be my new sketch pad for the thoughts and ideas in my head.

Been waiting for this a long time. I think once people have a taste of "writing" and "drawing" again with a natural precision interface -- they are going to get the real significance of this. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4