Can't create photo albums from iPhone to Facebook anymore

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I have everything set up for Facebook to access my photo gallery etc and I used to be able to do it but now when I create an album and put pics in it for Facebook nothing shows up. It's exactly as if I had done nothing at all. What's going on?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Facebook is always screwing with stuff... they likely implemented something to "help people" that really doesn't.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Facebook is always screwing with stuff... they likely implemented something to "help people" that really doesn't.

Aarrgghh you're probably right.
I'm on vacation and I did some awesome hikes in Southern California and Arizona and I can't post the pics.
*grumble*

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Pic>click the share icon>choose Facebook>choose album...

Nothing gets uploaded. I have the album, it sits there empty. I tried from my phone and from my iPad, same results for both.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Pic>click the share icon>choose Facebook>choose album...

Nothing gets uploaded. I have the album, it sits there empty. I tried from my phone and from my iPad, same results for both.

I've never shared multiple photos on Facebook other than a small few. Is there a limit? Maybe try fewer at a time.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
When the limit is reached, the Facebook icon disappears and doesn't reappear until some pics have been removed so I know it's not a limit issue.
And yes I have tried uploading from Facebook but it won't load, it just keeps on spinning and eats up my battery.
I really think it's a Facebook issue because it's wonky on both my phone and my iPad.
I'll try uploading from my MacBook when I get home.
I'm wondering if Instagram is better?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
When the limit is reached, the Facebook icon disappears and doesn't reappear until some pics have been removed so I know it's not a limit issue.
And yes I have tried uploading from Facebook but it won't load, it just keeps on spinning and eats up my battery.
I really think it's a Facebook issue because it's wonky on both my phone and my iPad.
I'll try uploading from my MacBook when I get home.
I'm wondering if Instagram is better?

Have you tried accessing Facebook in Safari?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy