Can't block numbers at Verizon Wireless?

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
AT&T had this it's called Smart Limits. It's a parental tool but includes the option to block 30 numbers and costs $4.99 a month

beanroaster55

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
blocking unwanted numbers

If your service is through Verizon go to verizonwireless and sign in. Go to my verizon and under my plans & services click on Manage Verizon Safegaurds, under Spam Controls and Service Blocks click on set up call and message blocks. You can block up to 5 numbers for 90 days. Good luck.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
if you jailbreak your phone, then install iBlacklist through Cydia, the program is $12...but there are no restrictions on how many numbers you can block; no monthly fees; and many parental controls to keep unwanted phone calls, SMS and MMS messages.... will be worth the $12 come election time! ;)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Same with Verizon except you can pay $5/month and extend your blocklist up to I think 20...maybe more...I didn't really retain that info because if I need to block more then 5 people I'd just change my number.

I have a crapload of telemarketers calling me. Verizon has it on their site buried deep within their TOS that unless you uncheck the box that says share my phone number with the most annoying telemarketers on the planet, they'll start selling your info. As they come in, I block the numbers. At first, it was one or two. Then it becamse several a day. I signed up for parental controls just to be able to block numbers. I've got 9 in there so far. My phone has been much quieter these days. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855