Bigboss source blank

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Had the same problem...

In Cydia... on the main screen at the bottom, hit Manage, then tap Sources.... edit... delete BigBoss. Then go back to the main Cydia screen, tap "more package sources"... and at the top, you should see it listed as a default and be able to tap that to add it back, and it should fetch the contents of BigBoss for you.

anon(536616)

Jun 4, 2006
Visit site
Had the same problem...

In Cydia... on the main screen at the bottom, hit Manage, then tap Sources.... edit... delete BigBoss. Then go back to the main Cydia screen, tap "more package sources"... and at the top, you should see it listed as a default and be able to tap that to add it back, and it should fetch the contents of BigBoss for you.

+1

Had the same issue. Went to look for "VoiceUtils" and discovered none of the BigBoss stuff was there. This method (above) resolves it perfectly.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Server is just getting hammered right now because of the new jailbreakers... Just reload cydia for an easier fix...

jackitoday

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm stuck & confused & a real Apple noob. I've been getting CANNOT LOCATE PACKAGE for hours and hours on everything within Cydia. Should I just try again tomorrow, is this just cydia being busy? I tried to delete the Big Boss Icon Set, but that message about if I do it I would lose access to cydia worries me. And being sure Cydia is closed down and restarting it -- or respringing it? I'm very confused.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnnybobble53