Are there any marks/scratches on your device?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Nope, none. I bought a screen protector and case before the phone launched and on day one, the moment I took the phone from its box, I applied both. The phone is blemish free and I'm happy.

ypmaiya

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Mine is as good as new. Using the tempered glass screen protector and Apple leather case for my iPhone 6 Plus.

Rishi Desai

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I have been using my iPhone 5s for the last 10 almost exclusively naked (have an apple leather case and mophie juice pack I use sometimes). I just like the feel of the phone without a case. As a result I have several scratches and scuffs. The back has minor scratches from sitting the phone down on desks, floors, ect. The corners of the devices have so me scuffs from being dropped a few times. The screen also has some minor scratches real bad or visible when the screen is on.

To me it's worth the battle wounds to use the phone the way it feels the best. Also, I find wear on items gives them character. I like how my phone looks -- shows how tough it is.

I went case less with my iPhone 5 too for about 7-8 months. Scratches and dents everywhere, but I felt like the 5 was easier to hold on to. The 6 will just slip right out of your hand in any situation... So that is why I use a case even though I wish I didn't have to.

anon(785719)

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I am probably going to get the 6 plus so I will consider a skin. Those phones feel amazing but insanity slippery. I buy AppleCare+ in case something terrible happens on one of the drops.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just last night I removed my Otterbox Defender from my IP 5 for the first time in a year. The phone still looks brand new. No scratches, nicks, or scuffs in 19 months of use.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Not a single scratch after 3 months though I do keep a case on with a screen protector

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77