Apps update so slow on 7plus

RobertRKR

Mar 3, 2018
Visit site
I upgraded from 5s to 7plus. Also got new Ipad. I am having issue with very slow app updates. My 5s was never as slow as this new 7 plus. I decided to try something after starting an app update on my 7. It had 11 app updates. I hit update all. When it was on 9 left to go, I decided to grab the ipad and do the same thing. It had the same 11 updates. I hit update all as well. The ipad finished all the updates while the 7 was still at 9 to go. Do I have a defective phone? I did reset network settings and it has no effect. Thanks

Edit: Just_me-D answered, but I can't figure out how to respond. I was on wifi, but it does the same on LTE.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I doubt you have a defective iPhone, but I can’t say for certain. Is the device connected to Wi-Fi? Are you restoring from a backup? Do you have a great deal of photos, videos and music that need to sync to the iPhone? If so, the syncing could be causing the slow install of your apps.

RobertRKR

Mar 3, 2018
Visit site
Now this appears where I can respond after I edited. I am not installing apps, I'm just updating. It doees the same weather I'm on wifi or LTE. It's a new phone, so there is not much in the way of photos, music, or video. It's a 128GB with 105 GB available.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizayoni