Apps on my iPhone 6 are saying no internet connection.. but I have service.. Any help?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: apps in my iphone 6 are saying no internet connection.. but i have service.. any help?

Make sure your WIFI is off and launch an app like Safari or the App store app and see if you get a connection just to confirm. Also go into settings and cellular, Check to make sure all your apps are toggled on. Where are you getting the new internet connection warning from?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Although you may have Internet 'service', it will not mean a thing if your iPhone is not connected to it. Make sure the iPhone is connected to the Internet either via cellular data or your Wi-Fi connection, if applicable.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You might try Reset Network Settings.
Reset Network Settings
Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Apps on my iPhone 6 are saying no internet connection.. but I have service.. ...

Make sure the Use Cellular Data is enabled for those apps. In iOS 9 I have seen a message indicating no service rather than the cellular data off warning that we got with iOS 8 and before.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77