Apple Watch too expensive?

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I do not think the watch is too expensive. I bought it as a graduation present to myself. It is going to come in handy over the summer when I am at camp and am busy running around with the kids, and won't want to have to pull my watch out for every little thing. It is all about the way you look at things.

Apple Watch starts out at the perfect price point compared to the other smart watches on the market. None of them do as much as the Apple Watch, so that alone justifies the higher price tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sammuel1973

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I do not think the watch is too expensive. I bought it as a graduation present to myself. It is going to come in handy over the summer when I am at camp and am busy running around with the kids, and won't want to have to pull my watch out for every little thing. It is all about the way you look at things.

Apple Watch starts out at the perfect price point compared to the other smart watches on the market. None of them do as much as the Apple Watch, so that alone justifies the higher price tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IMO, the price could be $50-$100 cheaper, which I think more Apple users would buy, but I think Apple is more about the margin. I don't blame them, they can afford to charge more because it is a great product, the build quality is exceptional so is their brand, but they know going in the benefit of having a tight ecosystem, which unfortunately limits the choice for their consumers.

As for available features, some may argue other smart watches can do more, but different platform.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien