Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzkid

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I need it

Having better and newer gadgets than others in my social circles is part of my identity and gives me a sense of superiority. It is the only thing, other than my sweet Honda Civic, that gives me any feeling of self worth.

jradcliffe

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Right now it's a pain to use Netflix with Wii or PS# as you have to get the disk out to use it. This would make my family's life easier and allow us to access all the media already on our family computer.

Thanks!

eriktimmons

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I am currently on the list to be receiving a beta version of Google TV (I'm begging everyone I know to get it to me ASAP) and I'm really hoping to compare side by side. I LOVE Apple products and think Apple TV will be a LEAP in the right direction! Please... :)

ankitgada

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Apple tv

I want to bcoz its one more addition to the 99 cents world. The Airplay & DLNA are super added benefits ... Hope they include apps soon ....

I never win a contest .. but what the heck ... :)

Spoon#IM

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I want one(a couple really) to redo the streaming we do in our house for movies and tv/dvr.

It will also let me get away from xbox live subs, all we ever use the xbox for now is netflixs.

Anyway best of luck to everyone who has and will enter. Thanks TIPB!!

cookie42

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
It's a cool toy, streaming tv, and the possibility of jail breaking it, was unbelievable, but now, who knows. Also, for the first time in years, i have decent internet. Think i can max out my 400gb/month? : )
But most of all, i'm curious if left-handed users will be able to use it.

Last edited:

marvelous_mark

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
So I can tell Microsoft GOODBYE!

With an AppleTV I can finally ditch my XBOX 360 and tell Microsoft Goodbye. These days my XBOX is merely a vessel to stream netflix onto my big screen TV, and with an AppleTV, I can ditch Microsoft forever. Please TiPB, free me from the chains of big brother!

chadizze

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to have the new Apple TV! Netflix is calling my name! lol I'm loving the new design too! *fingers crossed*

Duscraft

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Apple TV

Hey there! Why do I want the free Apple TV?.. Well almost everything I own is Apple and I never had one of the first generation Apple TV's and I'd like to see what it's all about. I don't care about 99? rentals because I'd pay more if I had to ha ha. But what does interest me is Netflix, Airplay and the potential for Apps to come. I'd be very appreciative if I were to receive this device and I thank you for the opportunity! This type of thing is one of the reasons I love TiPb so much... You guys care about your readers. Thanks guys!

rekamds

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
.. because I need an excuse to upgrade my tube TV set which dates from an age when SCART sockets were a hot tech news item!

riteshp83

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Would love to go and buy it but the wifey wont let me. Have almost all things apple and would probably use the airplay feature the most.

realpatmurphy

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I want it because I am in the process of converting my family into an Apple Family. I have successfully turned my Sister and Father to the Apple Life. The Apple TV will make my mom become a part of the new family :) after she sees how innovative Apple products are, how sexy they look, and how efficient they execute what they are said to do.

Patrick

drummersteve

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Having just graduated, for a start anything free is a bonus. Apple and free? Double bonus. The Matte Black matches my Le Creuset mug? Even better.

However, my slightly obscure, very specific reason is to help with my workflow as a film/TV music composer and animator. The idea of completing an animation project or score and being able to view/hear it almost instantly, seamlessly on my good TV (when compared with my CRT monitor, at least...) in surround sound(!!!) is an amazing thought. Currently, I have no way of viewing it on good TV, as any method of streaming via computer consoles are a ball-ache.

Coupled with the fact that I'm an Apple whore (like most in this forum), this device would feel right at home in my house...!

=)

jesmor3

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Well, I DO have to have every iOS device, but I want the Apple TV because of the apps. Think of what kind of app usage you could have! Netflix will be sweet, plus wireless streaming of all my content... I've been waiting for this one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB