Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ack154

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
$.99 rentals.

For one purpose though... I'd like to "buy" a few and watch them to show the other clueless studio execs that it works and they should ease up a bit on just how much they think their content is worth. If Apple can show that it is actually working and they're making money, some of the other studios would likely be more apt to consider the service.

But to think that $.99 is too cheap for a half/hour show that you can rent and not keep? That's just ridiculous.

PhOBi

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I like to watch Movies & TV Shows, also really like Apple products and i have already Macbook Pro , iPhone 4 and Magic Mouse.

lfilosa

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I want an Apple TV!

Because I can't wait to see what we can do with it after jailbreaking! Really hoping for a Safari browser.

releasethekraken

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
its all about the apps

Present reason for desire: netflix streaming
Future reason for desire: when it has apps and serves as some sort of gaming device in concert with other iOS devices.

tscharron

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Need it to replace my old original AppleTV that overheats. Love AppleTV but hating my old unit. Also thinking it would be fun to jailbreak it ;-)

ciocpa

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I want it for my daughters, for Netflix, for .99 rentals, and so I have an excuse to use the Remote app on my iPhone.

tintcommerce

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Winna Winna Chicken Dinna

I have Netflix now but would love an iOS streaming device to utilize my other iOS devices and their content.
Thanks TiPb!

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Just what i needed!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really would like to have this because I dont have cable in the back of my house and would love to be able to watch Netflix while my wife is hogging the living room TV! ;)

Cybox

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Apple TV, Please.

It's not that I want it, its the fact I have a little Steve Jobs demon whispering in my ear saying I need to have it. It worked for all the other Apple products I have.

Don't listen to him HE REALLY WANTS THE APPLE TV (little Demon Steve Jobs).

jolaca

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
It's about cutting back. Had to drop Directv, Cable internet to save some cash. APPLE TV would just about save me from a total tv blackout right now. .99 cents fits right in my depleted budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacker