Apple Music issue.

BMLaureau

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
When I purchased my MacBook Pro & signed up for Apple Music I was able to add, purchase & download music. Last month I purchased my first iPhone (7 Plus 128Gb). Apple Music was installed & I signed into my account. The music that I added to my library or that I had purchased appeared on the phone. However since then every time I attempt to view or add or purchase music it says " Can't sign in with a different or same Apple ID for another 32days ".

Why is this happening & what can I do to be able to purchase & add music to my library when using my MacBook?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That message basically only appears if you switch Apple ID's on a computer or an iDevice.

Did you recently log out of one Apple ID to associate Apple Music to another?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've never experienced that so I don't know what to tell you except to call Apple Support to at least get an explanation to why you're getting that prompt.

BMLaureau

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
No I have not logged out at any time. When I installed Apple Music on my iPhone & entered my Apple ID my MacBook was on & logged in with the same Apple ID. I then opened Apple Music on the MacBook & it showed my iPhone. It asked if I wanted to Sync with my iPhone & I clicked OK. Then it asked if I wanted to Merge iTunes with my Library, I clicked OK. From there my Library on the MacBook disappeared except the CDs that I had uploaded to the hard drive & that message appeared when I wanted to add to my library.

BMLaureau

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Thanks Just_Me_D. However I'm in South Africa so phone call charges would be pretty expensive. Is there an email or website that you could possibly direct me to?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notforhire