Anyone know where I can buy this case??

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I am PRETTY sure it's this, I know that case, because I almost got it for my husband;
landmarksandlions.com

Thanks for the list. I'm assuming the felt wool doesn't scratch the glass of the iPhone, but I'm wondering if dust/lint build-up becomes an issue over time. How has the one you bought held up?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
It can definitely be a lint trap. Over time it got better though. It was worst I thought when it was new. But there were never any issues with scratching and the amount of padding the thicker felt provided was VERY helpful for drops. As long as the phone fit into it snugly and it didn't fall on the top it was SUPER padded. I had a second one made for my Pre that had a pocket outside and a cute fabric lining inside, and that helped considerably with lint.

Covers

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the list. I'm assuming the felt wool doesn't scratch the glass of the iPhone, but I'm wondering if dust/lint build-up becomes an issue over time. How has the one you bought held up?

i think dust and lint will definately be an issue as for scratching the glass, doesnt apple use corning gorilla glass? should be ok i think on the scratches

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Thanks all, I went with the one from etsy member pack & smootch. Still awaiting the case, will post pics and opinions on delivery. Thank you all so much for the replies.

Also, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a case like this? I went through etsy, couldn't find one similar...

Corey

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks all, I went with the one from etsy member pack & smootch. Still awaiting the case, will post pics and opinions on delivery. Thank you all so much for the replies.

Also, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a case like this? I went through etsy, couldn't find one similar...

HEX Code Wallet

Edited to add:

The case from the original post is a Hard Graft Heritage case

Last edited:

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Okay so I have another cool case. I've seen ones like it, but none that actually go around the buttons like this. Anyone care to help?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4