Anyone considering Galaxy s7 edge ?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I will never touch apple as long as apple requires iTunes to do the simplest tasks. Apple exerts to much control over what you can and cannot do with your phone. I do not own iPhone but I do have ipad and it is frustrating that I cannot transfer video file without iTunes. Android is way more simple to use and yet powerful os.

I transfer video files via Air Drop instantly. Easiest thing ever. I also use iCloud.
I haven't logged into iTunes to transfer, backup, upgrade anything in MONTHS.

But since you own an iPad and an iPod, it seems you've touched Apple at least twice.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I've had an S7 Edge since pre-order in February of 2016. I also bought a US unlocked S7 Edge back in January. I then bought another S7 Edge when T-Mobile was selling them for $360 back in February. The only one I still use is the blue one I bought in February BUT my 6S+ is my daily use phone along with my Apple Watch. I have one of my three T-Mobile sims in the S7 Edge still.

I have so many phones because I switch sims between them so often. In a few months, I may go back to using the Edge again or even my Note 5.

I bought a iPhone SE yesterday and one of my sims is in it now.

My next phone though will be the Note 8.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77