Any guesses as to when 6S Plus will be available at the Apple Store?

Peter Rokkos

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Ready to pull the trigger and pick one up, looking for ATT 6S Plus Grey 64mb. Been scanning the Apple Store site every AM hoping to find one in stock at Apple. Really hoping to avoid the 2 to 3 weeks at minimum that ATT and Apple give on shipping time.

I had hoped Apple stores would get restocked pretty often, maybe even daily but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Anyone have any insights on when Apple stores get stock in? Any guesses how soon before they will have a supply in stock?

It looks like the ATT model is in particularly short supply on the east coast. I had seen the other colors and 16Mb size available earlier this week. Had been tempted with the Silver but hoped to hold off for the Grey - now regretting it if it will take weeks to get it.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Don't just check in the AM. Apple Stores get new inventory more than once a day. I got exactly the same phone you're looking for on Saturday when I checked stores for the 4th time that day around 3PM.

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I just got back from the Apple Store in Jacksonville FL getting a case and I seen a couple buying 6s pluses. I'm sure they are selling faster than the site is updated with stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
They seem to be in stock all over the country according to Apple's website. Id say if you keep checking you could have one just about any day now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup