It actually happened! The Apple Watch Series 9 and Ultra 2 are no longer available to buy at Apple's online store in the US just days before Christ...

MLG0823

Feb 4, 2022
Visit site
Let’s not hold our breathes. Biden isn’t going to do anything. Democrats are notorious for not being business friendly like Republicans.

patchouliguy

Dec 22, 2023
Visit site
It's difficult to understand why Apple let it go this far. Considering how this affects repairability, or non-repairability of any watch that has the sensor, which is a big problem.

I'm pretty sure my wife is giving me a series 9 watch for Christmas. I just hope this isn't another fiasco like the iPad 3rd generation, which was replaced by the 4th generation only 7 months after the 3rd came out. Of course, I had purchased the 3rd generation, & was upset when they discontinued it so very quickly, although it lasted 3 years until I replaced it.

pgg101

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Let’s not hold our breathes. Biden isn’t going to do anything. Democrats are notorious for not being business friendly like Republicans.

Aug 3, 2013,09:40pm EDT

President Obama and his administration today issued a veto on an International Trade Commission patent ruling that would have banned the import of some older models of the iPhone and iPad, dealing a blow to Samsung in its ongoing patent disputes with Apple.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77