AirPod connection problem

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I've read that when you remove an AirPod the audio pauses then resumes when reinserted. The pause works fine but will not resume. Anyone else ?

UPDATE: Never mind ,resume play works when using both. Really liking them so far.

The right AirPod infrared sensor seems to struggle more than the left one, anyone else? Still loving them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Nope, no issues so far.
I've been using them for over a week now and have not found a single thing that doesn't work well.

olearydan

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
I actually have major connection problems with my AirPods. It's been happening since day one and I've been trying to trace down the problem. This website describes my problem basically exactly as I'm running a 6S with a paired Apple Watch. I unpaired my watch today and ran with no issues for over an hour, but as soon as I paired my watch again the audio and pairing issues returned. I need my Apple Watch paired more than I need my AirPods to work, but it's still unfortunate. The AirPods work flawlessly when I'm using them with my MacBook Air as well as my iPad. The issue seems to reside in the phone somewhere.

lowlifeplayer

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
The problem seems to have been addressed in version 3.3. I noticed that my AirPods connect a lot faster and the pop up with battery information appears in a more consistent manner.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Not sure where this should go so I will just ask here. I have my airpods connected to my iphone with no problem. But on my apple watch series one I can not get the battery indicator to work. I know how to do it I hit the control panel and tap the battery icon, but it just shows me the watch battery whats wrong?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not sure where this should go so I will just ask here. I have my airpods connected to my iphone with no problem. But on my apple watch series one I can not get the battery indicator to work. I know how to do it I hit the control panel and tap the battery icon, but it just shows me the watch battery whats wrong?

Make the battery a complication and then select it. You should see something similar to that in the screenshot.

IMG_0064.JPG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngreatorex