4s screen clarity vs android screens.

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I stayed away from purchasing an iPhone because of the size of the screen and I did not want to change my network carrier (I have Sprint). Prior smart phones: Palm Treo, HTC Hero and Evo. I had data connectivity problems with the Hero. My internet would work when it wanted to. It could be fine one day and sporadically working the next day. Imagine the inconvenience when needing to use GPS. Making and receive calls was no problem. My biggest problems with the Evo was battery life....it was horrible. No data connectivity problems but what good goes that do when your phone is dead. LOL. I purchased extra chargers (work and car). Being out and about all day was a problem. I would have to stop and charge my phone. Imagine the embarrassment of going out to dinner and requesting a table near a electric outlet. I decided to try the "tiny" iPhone and have had it since October. I was so wrong, the screen size is not a big. The clarity is so clear and crispy. Not to mention the quality camera. Plus I now feel safe to download apps from iTunes where as I did not feel safe with the Android Market. I love my iPhone and converted two other friends.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup