Results 1 to 2 of 2
Siri, Reminders being Shared and Renaming
When I ask Siri to "Remind to to Call X tomorrow at 8 am" This is added to my "Reminders" list.
When I share my reminders list with my wife, she then has two (2) "Reminders" lists.
I renamed my default "Reminders" list to "X". And asked Siri to "remind me to call Y tomorrow at 8am" and Siri added that task to another list, not my renamed default list.
So I changed my Default list (Currently named "X") back to "Reminders" and asked Siri to "Remind me to call Y tomorrow at 8 am" and now Siri won't add to my originally default "Task" list.
How do I get that back?
- 12-06-2012, 12:41 PM #2
- By ListMe in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2011, 10:35 AM
- By john_7711 in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2011, 04:39 PM
- By entronp in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 24Last Post: 09-09-2010, 09:36 AM
- By Wiltron in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2010, 07:50 PM
- By Jeremy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 33Last Post: 09-12-2008, 01:52 PM