TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keepitgreen

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm teaching English to kids in Asia, and it would make an immeasurable difference with my teaching. I've seen some amazing teaching apps for kindergarten-age kids, and would love to try them!

Beatleboymatt

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
An iPad wifi would be cool to use around the house! Such ease of use with a newborn around the house. Portability with it would be king!

Plus it would be cool to use all my iPhone photo apps on it as well!

Great contest! :)

Evan_Beezy

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Help Wanted, need a tech savior

Because i am stuck with my buggy Palm Pre and my I lost my itouch to a Nigerian scammer...i need some iOS love.

Rmartinez

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Make the love Of my Life Happy

I would really love to win the IPad for my wife we really can afford the iPad we have some much medical bills. My wife suffers from still desease it's also juvinile rheumatoid athritis she's only 22 and she's gets chronic pain on her hands we been a couple of times to apple store to see the iPad and she's loves it it's easy for her to manage the iPad with her hands so we been thinking of actually getting but these times are pretty hard for us hope I could surprised her for Christmas with an iPad. Thank you

jml6278

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
iPad Give Away

I would really love to win an iPad. I doubt anything I write will increase my chances of winning, so I will stop now.

MizuNoHane

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I want an iPad for Christmas!

Actually, not quite for me, but for my younger brother. I'm perfectly happy with my laptop -- it's thin, light and ultraportable. But my brother Brian's, a junior in college, is a TANK. It's huge and lasts about 3 hours on a charge, which doesn't help at all for taking notes or simple web browsing between classes. He really likes the iPad and when we visit our neighbor he can't keep his hands off it. If you could give him an iPad for Christmas I'm pretty sure it would make his year! Thanks!

brendu

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
If I win this, it will make my conversion from webOS to iOS complete. Like when Anakin's conversion from the Jedi to the Sith was completed by killing Mace Windu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2