TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottder

Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
The whole family here is Apple people now....parents, grandparents, grandchildren. 2 iphones, and our son uses a disconnected iphone as a touch, an ipad for home use would be great.

Scott

doveink

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
This is totally TINSEL! I'm new to the iFamly having traversed the pond from years of refusing to "belong." I get it now, iStuff just works and it's easy and I'm loving my iPhone 4. I ran across a blog you did about the Apple TV and that seemed awesome too. I called the local Apple store and went out and bought it that day and like the iPhone, it just worked when I plugged it in. iOS 4.2 only made it better!!! I'm all in now and would love the gift of winning an iPad. Thank you for the chance and Happy Holidays to all.

Gump

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Why I would like a shiny new iPad in time for the holidays.

Well to start off I don't. My iPhone 4 is more than sufficient as a media device and suits me just fine. However my mother who is very smart with electronics and is a big enthusiast for electronics, portable reading devices. Every time I travel home for a visit she gets her hands on my iPhone 4 and doesn't part from it until I leave the house. She has a sever arthritic condition in her hands and is unable to use a laptop and hasn't used one for some time. She donated it to heritage to the blind (no lie) since it was useless to her. Halloween weekend she had a surprise 70th birthday party for my father and a long time friend of theirs brought over his 16gb wifi only iPad and she immediately fell in love with it considering the touch feature. It seems to be a gateway back into the the world she loves so much and quite frankly it breaks my heart as she is retired and reads a lot and doesn't have all to much to occupy her time and since I am unable to afford one for her this seems to be the only viable option. I appreciate the opportunity given by TIPB.com. Regardless of the outcome and whomever wins you are sure to make someone happy with this great gift. keep up the good work and be sure to let us all now when the new jailbreak is out!!

-Thanks

Appleluver23

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
I would love an iPad because I have never owned a tablet and I would love to be able to experience something new. I always defend the iPad when someone says its just a big ipod touch because I feel it is a completely different experience and it does have a purpose. Also it would replace me having to carry my macbook pro to college everyday...

rspur

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey! Broke college student here,

I'd love an iPad to consolidate my unorganized planner and hectic school calendar. Id also like to take some casual notes on it. I make alot of presentations being in the business school, using it during those presentations would be unreal. And perhaps i could goof off in class on tipb when I'm bored :) happy holidays!

Koenig

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad! Not for myself, but for my sister. She's given me so much and I truly love her for it and would love to give her something she really wants, which I know is an iPad :) TiPb ftw.

DaMacGuy

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes, please!!!

Hoo, that would be the perfect gift under the tree. I've been waiting for the right time to get one, but you could make it easy. I'd like to give it to my Dad, who has difficulty working with even a Mac OS computer. He needs something easier and more intuitive than even the relatively easy to use OS X. The iPad would be the perfect computer for him, especially with the Airprint function in iOS 4.2. It would make his day.

Best wishes to you all! :)

DaMacGuy

Last edited:

Stephman

Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I'd love to win an iPad. I'd us it for catching up with news online, games and even try to mod some kind of holder, movable arm in my car for it.

muaddip

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I would love to get an iPad, I have been envious of everyone I see with one. I just haven't been able to scrap together the cash to get the 3G model.

Thanks TiPb you have the best iPhone site and I visit first thing every morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.