Anybody seen 3rd party protective cases for this yet?

guinness0514

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
I know that I have broken my iphone screen by dropping it. So i know this is gonna be an issue for the iPad. Anybody see anyone making them yet for this device? Carnage is going to be horrible....

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
IMHO the Apple case is much nicer than any 3rd party case will be. Sure you will pay a little more but you know you are getting a quality product.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
@ Jeremy

I guess so, but I don't really like the one Apple is showing... I don't like the "folding". I like the idea of the Incase iPhone cases (Slider Case For iPhone : Incase Product) ones where it is a 2 piece that slides on where the screen is always exposed... but that might set the ipad up for screen breaks...

I can tell you this, wait to check it out in person. I think you will change your mind - it's slick.

MacUser

Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
I think the Apple folding case looked hot. I pre-ordered that and the dock/keyboard. Now I just have to wait to get the WiFi+3G iPad...<drool>.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
IMHO the Apple case is much nicer than any 3rd party case will be. Sure you will pay a little more but you know you are getting a quality product.

I agree with Jeremy. I saw some pics of the Apple case that really convinced me... not only will it position the iPad upright, but I also like the way it presents the iPad at a good viewing angle when lying on a table. I'm pre-ordering the Apple case. With that said, if there are limited quantities, please don't order yours until after I've ordered mine ;)

combatdoc

Dec 13, 2008
www.ffpblog.com
I was sold on the Apple case. Its Multi-position and kinda negates the need for a dock since you can plug the ipad in with the case in landscape (IMHO also happens to be the best way to use it with Keyboard).

However, I have seen some neat cases coming down the pipe from the likes of Hard Candy Cases

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77