Settings Badge Issue
I apologize if this is a repeat of another thread but I couldn't find it.
I bought my wife an ipad mini today. For what she does, she doesn't need the retina version and it was $199 at Target. I set it up as a new ipad and after updating it to 7.1.1, there is a badge on the settings app. No matter what I do, I can't get rid of it.
Is there a solution other than restoring?
- 06-09-2014, 11:49 AM #2iMore Expert
- 800 Posts
Re: Settings Badge Issue
Connect the ipad to internet, wifi or 3G, Open the setting app and go to general> software update/ wait until the system finish checking for new ios update. After that process is done, the badge should clear out.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 06-09-2014, 11:57 AM #4
- 06-09-2014, 12:02 PM #5
- 06-09-2014, 05:57 PM #7
- By JCMM in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2014, 04:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2014, 12:48 AM
- By CJ Allan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-07-2014, 07:59 PM
- By Mciahle in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 03:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 02:43 PM