Thank you iMore ❤

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi

Last month I won a Red iPad mini courtesy of iMore and AnoStyle. I was really stoked to win such a prize all the way down under in Australia and excited at the prospect of owning 2 iPad mini's along with my iPad 2 and iPhone 5. All my devices are jailbroken on 6.1.2 and sadly this past weekend my black iPad mini went into a infinite boot loop after a crash installing a tweak. No matter what I tried I could not seem to fix it. I knew I had another on the way which would be jailbreakable so I tossed my iPad mini onto the couch like I've done a million times.

Now the current iPad mini I own has already been replaced kindly by Apple 3 days after getting it for Xmas I dropped it on the ground and it shattered. Since then it's been in a case and treated with kid gloves. But I took it out of the case once it went into a boot loop and when I dropped it onto the couch it just clipped my iPad 2 hard case on the corner and I watched in slow mo as it spider web shattered across the screen for the 2nd time :(. Now with my 2nd shattered screen I had no option but to update to 6.1.3 losing my jailbreak.

The next day I heard from AnoStyle saying my iPad mini was ready to ship. Well it got here today on iOS 6.1 and it looks awesome in red. I restored from backup and jailbroke it and I am glad to report it is running beautifully. Tomorrow I'm getting my other iPad mini's screen repaired for $170 and will just fill it full of games. Talk about a roller coaster iOS ride. I don't know what it is with these iPad mini's, they are so thin and fragile I just keep breaking them. I've owned a tonne of iOS devices and never broken one before now. Touch wood. From here on in the red one is my book reader, social networking, productivity, media consumption and old school roms. And once my black iPad mini has a new screen that is my gaming device.

I would just like to thank iMore and AnoStyle for such an awesome prize. Apart from by stupid butter fingers you guys have really made me a super happy camper...

Thanks iMore and AnoStyle ❤ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1365659374.143695.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Seriously...take better care of your iDevices or I will have to confiscate the red one for its own safety, and CONGRATS!!!

nitinparmar1985

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
saw some guys at the Gadget show (UK) doing iphone 5 and mini housing is litrally every colour possible and they looked great! i pad mini in matt black looked really good. make you realise just how "blue" the slate is

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2