Thank you for your service

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Whether you served two, three, four or more years in the United States Armed Forces, Thank you! Serving is mandatory is certain countries around the world, and I wouldn’t have a problem with it if Americans opted to do that.

Serving in the Armed Forces would provide a greater appreciation of country and liberty, in my opinion. Anyway, Thanks to those who are active, inactive, in reserve, retired, MIA and KIA. Your service and sacrifice are appreciated.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Whether you served two, three, four or more years in the United States Armed Forces, Thank you! Serving is mandatory is certain countries around the world, and I wouldn’t have a problem with it if Americans opted to do that.

Serving in the Armed Forces would provide a greater appreciation of country and liberty, in my opinion. Anyway, Thanks to those who are active, inactive, in reserve, retired, MIA and KIA. Your service and sacrifice are appreciated.
You are correct. 5 years in the US Army changed my life for the better.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You are correct. 5 years in the US Army changed my life for the better.

Indeed. When I left Parris Island I felt empowered and invincible. Marine Corps boot camp, at least back then, was the real deal and lasted 13 weeks. I had never gone through anything like that in my young life and the fact that I survived it changed my life. I “EARNED” the title of Marine.

I traveled the world. I had a purpose, and despite the imperfections of my country, I still love it and would defend it to the death.

I am, and will always be a United States Marine, albeit an old one…(laughing)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77