Thank you iMore Community!!

Zach7

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
A huge thank you to iMore and its great Community here! I along with many others have turned to iMore several times for tips/tricks with devices and software, but when iOS changes as much as it had the last two times this is the best place to receive the how to's and so many other helpful people. So THANK YOU to everyone that makes this place so good! Have a great rest of your day!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
A huge thank you to iMore and its great Community here! I along with many others have turned to iMore several times for tips/tricks with devices and software, but when iOS changes as much as it had the last two times this is the best place to receive the how to's and so many other helpful people. So THANK YOU to everyone that makes this place so good! Have a great rest of your day!

Thank you for the kind words! Glad to have you here!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the thank you Zach. We all are grateful to have people here that appreciate what the forums and their members are all about. Have fun!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl