...and the wifey has seen the light...

AKA

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, after having my ip4 for a month, I finally convinced the wifey what she was missing out on. We both come from years of BB usage...boy were we both missing out in the ip4 experience! Even to this day I am amazed at what the ip can do...and it does it so incredibly well! :cool:

On a side note: if anyone wants a recommendation on cases, the Case-Mate Pop! is a really nice one piece design. It has great protection yet doesnt add alot of bulk. Whats cool is that it is silicone molded inside of a hard plastic outer shell, and the sides are very grippy. The fit and finish are perfect. We are both very happy with it. :)

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Im with you! I have been a blackberry and android user for quite a while and am going to iPhone 4 in just a few hours, going to Verizon to pick mines up after work :)

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I would have to agree with you on everything you said. I came from Blackberry and for the most part thouroughly enjoyed it. Or at least I thought so - until I had purchased my iPhone. However, I did know that I would probably like the iPhone way more.
Also, I have the same case as you described (the white and grey one) and I too love it. It isn't too big and bulky yet still adds what I feel like is plenty of protection.

Welcome aboard, I'm sure she will love it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2