Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
what's up everyone, I'm Cleveland.... migrated over from crackberry.com.. been an iPhone user for about 7 mos now and while they have a nice iPhone forum, I'm sick of all the BB / Verizon trolls lol

Hope to be an asset to this forum

cresano#IM

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Hello! I am new to the Iphone, (will get it next week) I am currently using a Blackberry Bold 9000 (I'm sorry). My friend has an Iphone that he is going to give me in return for using my upgrade so he could get the Iphone 4. I am looking forward to using the 3gs soon though! Once I get the hang of it, I will try to contribute as much as I can in this forum. In the mean time though I will be lurking around and learning. Thank you all for this wonderful source of information!

iMarna

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I'm another newbie to the iPhone. I just got a 4 on 6/25. I had bought an iPod Touch in December of last year and the whole family ended up having to have one as well as all my friends. I haven't had any of the problems with my iPhone that I've read about others having. The phone and the iPod are the best toys ever. :D

This seems to be a nice forum. I hope to poke around more and learn all I can. Thank you to all the contributors!

Mickyfin

Jul 3, 2010
nokiadna.com
Hi all, Im new here, my name is Micky, and Im a self confessed Nokia enthusiast, with a White iPhone 4 coming in August. Be be gentle with me.

percey

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
hi im percey have a blackberry 9700 for work and a iphone 3gs for play and travel . just started fooling with ipad now . so hi to all

jcash74#WN

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Hello, my names Jcash74.
I have had many different Blackberries, and wanted to try something different this time. I bought a
3gs from eBay last night, and here I am. I've been looking aroung the Forum and there is defenitely alot of great information, and help on this site.
I have used Forums before as I was a heavy user of Crackberry (also where I found out about this site). Anyway I look forward to meeting some more people on here, alot of reading, learning and discovering of what this 3gs can do.

threar

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Seems I broke etiquette and forgot to introduce myself. I'm threar (name comes from Watership Down), have had iPhone's since their inception, Mac-stuff in general for years, and now a couple iPads to play with. I've been lurking the forums for a while, and figured it might be time to make some comments here and there. Mostly I'll be sticking to the iPad discussions, but I might pop in other areas from time-to-time as well.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, name is frozinwater. i just recently purchased an iphone 4, coming from a blackberry and im happy to say that im am fairly pleased. Happy to be a part of this forum :)

FigureOutFrench

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi

Hi, I'm Clare. When my husband treated himself to an iPhone for Christmas, I was mad with him 'cos it was so expensive! Then I decided to put the thing to some use and write the content for an iPhone app to make enough money to pay for the thing! I played around with his Christmas present for a while then I picked up paper and pen on New Year's Day and started to design an app. I'm a French teacher and I wanted to put my love of the language to good use, so I'm writing an app called "FigureOutFrench Expressions". I've put together a great team and we hope to have the app on the market in 2011. :)

Drummer13

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I'm Jeff. I've been a long time Blackberry user, and made the decision to try out the new iPhone 4. After trying out a friend's iPhone 4, I was very happy on making the choice to switch. Cheers!

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
New iphone 4 owner and new to this site

Hi, purchased a new iphone 4 last week (looong time BlackBerry user) and wanted to try something different. Been looking around this site for a few days and have found some very helpful tips and tricks...so I wanted to be part of the community!

ep4137

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Hello all, this is my first post on TiBP. I have been reading the site for a while and enjoy the content. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77