Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

miracLe

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Hello I am new here, jumped ships from Blackberry Storm to Palm Pre Plus to iPhone 4. Really looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Discovered this site from Crackberry.com, and signed up because as of Tuesday I switched over to AT&T for the iPhone 4.

So... hi there!

JustinSaneV2

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Long time reader but just recently joined the forums.

Currently a six-year Sprint veteran with an LG Rumor (*ugh*) planning on switching over to an iPhone 4 on August 3rd when my contract with Sprint is up.

Can't wait! :D

card0124

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
never been to the forum until today, and also never had an iPhone. Today is the first for the forum, and Thursday the first for an iPhone. good bye sprint.

Smalls

Jun 22, 2010
mygamingnet.co.cc
Hey there guys, I'm Smalls. I live in Alabama (North Carolina for two more weeks, but I move back in two weeks. I lived in Alabama for 15 years of my life) and I am from the country. I develop websites (G/net, which is a social gaming website for the DSi and soon PC/iOS viewing pleasures, and DSiTabs, which is a Tabs system for the DSi Browser), which all of my websites run on a community system I built from the ground up called /net. I plan to goto college (Starting this fall) for computer engineering (Not programming) and get my masters in it. I've been reading the blog for a long time, and I am just now signing up for the forums.

You'll see me all around the forums. ;)

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey hey. I'm Juan. I've been reading TiPB for about 2 months now, found it through Android Central.

I'm making my return to the world of APPLE! Been an Apple junkie since the old school "green pixel" Oregon Trail days. Currently making a slow transition from Android (Nexus One) to the iPhone 2G (I'm on t-mobile, made the most financial sense).

I currently am trying to self-teach myself game design techniques (Total Noob). Right now it's purely PC, but wouldn't mind learing some iPhone or other platforms. I've been in Pennsylvania all my life and hope to be living in South Carolina before the end of the year.

Ummmm...I'm pretty good about posting frequently, I lurk while at work, so I am usually available to put my 2 cents in.

wkr08

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
New to the forum, but have visited in the past. Currently have a Blackberry, but seriously considering going to the iphone, so I've been checking out all the new info in regards to the iPhone 4.

BamaSteve

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Figured since I'll be bailing from Blackberry to Iphone here soon, I should join up with a great resource community. Crackberry.com was great, I suspect tipb is the same if not better. Been listening to podcasts for some time now, those are pretty good as well.

ALexSoFLy

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
WELCOME! to me too, I just joined to see how everyone was doing with their tracking/shipment. I'm still waiting for my iPhone 4!!! D*** FedEx! I currently have the 3G and I am very anxious to get my new phone. I will try to be an active user in this forum. =)

donkeyboy619

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, just wanted to stop in and say hi. My wife and I bought iPhones in March and we love them. We were on BB with Verizon, and needed to save some cash so we switched to AT&T, and decided that we were going to leave BB and try the iPhone. It has been great. I really want the 4, but she will skin me alive if I buy another new phone, so I guess I will wait. I love the apple products, and recently just bought an iPad after our wedding. I used to be on Crackberry all the time, so I am hoping that I will find the same user support and help here, that I did there.

butterfly77

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone!!! I have used blackberry devices for the past two years ( pearl, curve, tour, bold) I decided to try the iPhone--this is my third day with my new iPhone 3GS when I got my first blackberry I found crackberry.com to help me. So i am glad I found this site to help me learn more about my new iPhone

eSkyGuide

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Awesome forum! I'm just starting out with iPhone apps and this looks like the place to be for questions.

My first question is how to set up my profile though. I don't seem to be able to edit it so that I can put in my info.

Thanks,
Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubkijo10