Mac Sierra redemption code?

I

iMore Question

Mac Sierra redemption code

Hello, while I was downloading Mac Sierra public beta there was a power failure. When I tried to redownload again I was told that my redemption code is: *******......................was used. How can I get a new code ??? Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Redemption code? Granted, I'm not running the macOS Sierra beta, but I don't recall needing a redemption code to install the beta versions of El Capitan.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Mac Sierra redemption code

Welcome to iMore! If you're referring to the redemption code required to install the public beta, go back to http://beta.apple.com using your Mac and go through the enrollment process again. They should give you a new code to use.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Mac Sierra redemption code

It'll still give you the same code and say it's already been redeemed. You can try re-downloading it via the purchased tab

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
At what point was the power failure? Did the download at least start?

Try logging out of the MAS and logging back in. Check under purchased and see if the app shows up in that list. Also go to the Store tab on your menu bar and click Check for Unfinished Downloads. If all else fails I suggest you try contacting Apple via the Beta site.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77