my 5s us showing just apple symbol help!!!!!!!

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I tried jailbreaking my 5s and now it showing just the apple symbol I used old jailbreak(from old evasi0n) didn't work unplug it then went to evis0in and used revised version
everything when ok but the apple symbol just showed for a long time so I unplugged and nothing happened what should I do go to the apple store mybe they fix

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
put said device in right hand

throw as high up in the air as possible

let land on concrete

You're Welcome.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Moved to jailbreak forum...

Put it into DFU mode, restore to stock... Restore the last backup you did.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
its restoring now went all the way to the apple store for nothing....... can I try the jailbreak again and if it fails do the dfu thing its not going to brick the phone ?

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
its restoring now went all the way to the apple store for nothing....... can I try the jailbreak again and if it fails do the dfu thing its not going to brick the phone ?

Make sure your device is on 7.0.4 or below not 7.1 Beta.
And DO NOT EVER unplug your device in the middle of Jaillbreaking. The apple logo can show for 30mins and then the device starts it's normal.
You can try it again, but follow the steps very carefully and I didn't put my device in DFU mode and it jailbroke perfectly fine.

Download the evasi0n tool again, and follow the instructions. Watch DinoZambas's video if you need more help. Or PM me if you like :)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711